SUPERB LOCATION + Development Potential ?
House - Property ID: 944431
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
'A' Grade location, great presentation + extras PLUS development potential being in the redevelopment zone.
This appealing 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home positioned in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac features 2 living areas plus a work studio/ games room, and is only meters from parkland & walking distance from schools, shops & transport.
Live in now - develop later?
* Attractive verge facade with a feature limestone & iron fence
* Porch covered front entry
* Tiled entry
* Carpeted formal lounge
* Tiled dining room is handy to the kitchen
* Appealing modernised kitchen includes a double bowl sink, 2 draw dishwasher, gas hot plates, fan forced under-bench oven, pantry, microwave nook & an outlook to the rear patio & garden
* Spacious tiled family room has a split system air conditioner & sliding door access to the outdoor entertaining area
* Separate powered studio/ games room - interior walls are unlined - finish to your own needs & taste
* Laundry has excellent storage
* Central bathroom has a shower, separate bath & modern vanity
* Toilet is handy to all bedrooms
* Master bedroom features a ceiling fan/ light & 6 door robe
* Bedroom 2 is double size
* Bedroom 3 is a good sized single
* All weather Colorbond patio
* Separate brick paved clothes drying area
* Large zinc aluminium garden shed
* Double carport
* Gas storage hot water system
* Mature bore reticulated gardens & lawn
Block size 736m2