SPECTACULAR SPLIT LEVEL SPACE & STYLE!
House - Property ID: 938577
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - THIS PROPERTY IS UNDER OFFER!
If location is high on your priority list then this beautifully presented double storey 4x2 home on a generous 731sqm corner block is waiting to greet you, offering spectacular space and style. From the moment you step over the threshold you will be enthralled with the excellent floor plan and you will agree that the owners have certainly put comfort and style at the top of their agenda. This home has 272 sqm of living area and has a mix of all the right ingredients to suit the most varied tastes!
• 1981 built renovated to high standard
• Light and bright entry hall with wooden door and leaded light panels
• Welcoming entry hall with easy maintenance American Ash wood veneer flooring which flows throughout the main living area
• Formal dining area with exposed beams and quality drapes
• Three large guest bedrooms on the ground floor (two with quality drapes and extensive robes). Bedroom 3 currently being used as a study. Lovely views of the garden from these rooms
• Family bathroom with shower, twin vanity sinks and WC
• There is an automatic double garage to the side of the property and the old double garage at the front of the property has been converted into a large workroom with terracotta tiled flooring and masses of storage but could also be used as a home office or gym or could even be converted to separate living quarters with its own entrance
• Upstairs to the spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan and excellent storage with a deep walk-in-robe and sliding robes
• The adjoining master en suite has a spa bath, ceramic sink in vanity unit with stone bench top, large walk-in open shower and separate WC
• Everything revolves around the extremely well designed kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking family living space and the alfresco
• The kitchen has an abundance of white wood cupboards, ample work bench space and wide fridge recess. Appliances include Miele dishwasher, Bosch electric wall oven and Blanco 4-burner gas cooktop with overhead extractor canopy. There is a double width pantry cupboard and housing for a microwave
• Relax in the family room which is at the back of the home with a TV point and a lovely view of the alfresco area and garden with adjacent family meals area overlooking the pool
• The beautifully appointed in-ground pool is set amongst landscaped gardens and every turn will delight you with a wonderful display of plants and shrubs thanks to the green-fingered owners
• There is a separate vegetable garden, two lawn areas and an open storage/potting shed
• The decked undercover alfresco is spacious with a pitched pergola and two ceiling fans . It's large enough to entertain a huge gathering and is equipped with a built in gas BBQ and stone benchtops. Side gate access.
• Enjoy breakfast in the secluded courtyard garden with a working fountain, lounge by the sparkling pool during the day and in the evening enjoy a quiet cocktail or two before dinner in the alfresco
• Spacious laundry with ample storage cupboards, stainless steel sink unit and room for tumble drier
• Gas storage HWS
• Double lock-up remote controlled garage with back open to garden area additional off road carport parking for two vehicles
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Conveniently located within easy walking distance of East Hamersley Primary School and Beach Road
• A combination of location, easy-care style and comfortable spacious living gives this lovely home the desired appeal. Come on in and be impressed.