DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL ZONED R40!
House - Property ID: 938575
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Development potential
Register your interest now for this neatly presented 3x1 established home in peaceful neighborhood on 717sqm elevated block. Zoned R40 with triplex potential. Situated within walking distance of parks and schools. Built in 1980, this cosy family residence is just perfect for a young family, downsizers, investors or developers. This home is very realistically priced for today's market so be quick to avoid disappointment.
• Secure wooden entry door leading to tiled hallway and open aspect formal lounge/dining room with drapes, split system aircon unit, TV point and brick-built bar
• Smart open plan kitchen, with ample units and contrasting stone benchtop. Stainless steel sink, ARC underbench electric oven, 4 burner gas cooktop and overhead extractor fan, fridge recess and deep pantry cupboard
• Second family lounge or meals area adjacent to the kitchen with split system aircon unit
• The master bedroom is at the front of the home and has a double width robe, drapes and a split system aircon unit
• Two additional minor bedrooms have single robes and drapes
• The family bathroom has a bath, built in vanity unit with chrome taps and a corner shower cubicle
• Separate WC
• Large laundry with stainless steel sink
• The front garden is landscaped with pebbled walkways and established flower borders
• There is a gate to the side of the property leading to the large back garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a large garden shed
• Large undercover paved alfresco
• Single garage with drive through opening onto alfresco
• Plenty of additional space here for a trailer or small boat or even to contain a workshop.
• Huge potential to add additional rooms to this home or build upwards or develop into three blocks
• Neat front garden mainly laid to lawn with flower beds ad planted borders with tiled pathway to front door and parking for several cars on the driveway
• Easy walking distance to parks and schools
• Cool in summer and cosy in winter with three reverse cycle air conditioning units
This delightful, neat and tidy home will appeal to a wide range of buyers and will be snapped up very quickly, so don't hesitate in making this a priority to view. Call Lorna Dade 0400 460099 or Spencer Hackett 0455 449966.