COASTAL CLASSIC WITH VIEWS FOREVER!
House - Property ID: 897257
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
THIS HOME IS UNDER OFFER!
If you'd got in quick you could have enjoyed stunning sunsets from this immaculately presented and maintained family home on huge 956 sqm north facing elevated sub-dividable corner block with sensational panoramic views overlooking the sparkling Indian Ocean and lush reserves. Have breakfast alfresco taking in the sea breeze and end your day sipping a cocktail watching the sun go down from the large L-shaped balcony which offers endless uninterrupted vistas from all the main living areas even the master en-suite! You will never want to go to work!
This inspirational 3x2 home individually designed and built in 1991 as a state of the art' iconic abode by an eminent local architect, represents ultimate beachside living in a remarkable location. Mix classic features of yesteryear with exceptional presentation and this spacious light and airy open plan design seems to draw the ocean into its own private world. This is definitely the place to get away from it all!
You can sub-divide and build two properties on this corner block as it has R20 zoning and dual street access or add your own personal touches to this very deserving home and live the dream!
Features include :
• Welcoming paved front driveway with lots of off-road parking, leading to front door and huge double garage with storage area
• Wooden stairway to first floor accommodation and tiled hallway which extends the length of the home and leads to all the rooms
• Open plan lounge and dining room with terracotta tiled floors, elegant drapes and brass curtain rails and high-beamed ceilings with spot lighting and dimmer switches - all well appointed to connect with the ocean vista and accessible by sliding glass doors onto the balcony
• Feature wood burning fire
• King size master bedroom with quality carpet, vertical blinds, huge walk-in fitted wardrobe/dressing room. Adjoining master en-suite with double shower, ceramic sink set into wooden vanity unit with marble top and WC
• Two queen size guest bedrooms with quality carpet, drapes and blinds
• Family bathroom with bath, shower over, single vanity sink unit. Laundry incorporated with stainless steel utlity sink and there is space for washing machine and wall fixing for tumble drier, foldaway ironing board
• Light, bright and spacious kitchen with abundant natural wood storage cupboards and pantry with louvre doors. Kitchen appliances include Bosch wall oven and ceramic cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, microwave housing and space for a double width fridge
• Linen closet
• Jarrah wood skirtings and doorframes
• Easily maintained gardens with retaining walls, steps and pathways leading to grass areas with established plants, shrubs and trees
• Double garage with storage space
• Rinnai instantaneous HWS with Rinnai Infinity temperature controller
• Reverse cycle air conditioning three units
• Central ducted vacuum system
• Security alarm system
• Crimsafe security doors and window screens
• 956 sqm elevated corner block
For further information please contact Lorna Dade, Professionals Michael Johnson & Co
0400 460099 or 9447 1077.