Professionals Michael Johnson & Co
Head Office | 660 Beaufort Street Mt Lawley
08 9370 7777
Professionals Michael Johnson & Co - Duncraig
10/12 Davallia Road Duncraig
08 9447 1077
Professionals Michael Johnson & Co - Morley
110 Walter Road Morley
08 9275 1177
Home | What is tax depreciation? | Improve cash flow | Fast facts | Order schedule | About us | Contact us
- Strata unit property owners are entitled to claim depreciation on ‘common areas’ and ‘common plant’.
- Immediate deductions are available for items costing $300 or less.
- A tax depreciation report is tax deductible and should be updated to include renovations, alterations and additions to plant and equipment.
- 80% of investors overpay their income tax!
- Renovations, extensions, repairs, and write-off of demolished works can provide additional opportunities for the investor to increase the deductions and return on their property.
- Property tax allowances are a valuable aspect of any property investment due to their ability to enhance an investor’s return and produce a healthier cash flow, by correctly claiming and maximising the available deductions.