79 Ardleigh Crescent, Hamersley WA 6022
STYLISH, SOPHISTICATED AND VERY HOMELY House - Property ID: 967157
UNDER OFFER IN LESS THAN A WEEK!
This delightful, stylish, immaculately renovated and beautifully presented 3x1 home is situated in a quiet neighbourhood only a stone's throw away from Glendale Primary School, Warwick Grove Shopping Centre, parks and the local community garden. On a low maintenance 452 sqm manicured green title corner block, this thoughtfully planned home would suit young families, downsizers or professional couples wishing to move in straightaway without a list of things to do.
• Enter through solid wooden door to hallway and open plan lounge and dining area with TV point, gas bayonet, white timber venetian blinds and American Oak timber flooring which flows throughout the main living areas
• Through to family living and meals area adjoining the stylish new kitchen which is fitted with an abundance of cabinets, quartz stone workbench and contrasting splashback. Quality Bosch appliances include a stainless steel dishwasher, wall oven with microwave housing and a 4 burner gas cooktop with overhead extractor canopy. There is a deep pantry cupboard, breakfast bar and space for a double size fridge
• The king size master bedroom has a large double mirrored robe and white timber venetian blinds
• Two further bedrooms would fit a queen size bed and have white timber venetian blinds and double robes
• All the bedrooms have quality carpets and ceiling fans to keep you cool in summer months
• Ducted air conditioning to all living areas and bedrooms
• The fully tiled master bathroom is light and bright with a shower fitted over the bath with glass screen and a ceramic sink vanity unit with chrome fitments /towel rail etc.
• No queuing here as there are two WC's in this home - one in the bathroom and another adjacent to the laundry
• Spacious laundry with stainless steel sink with cabinets above and below the worktop and room for a tumble drier and washing machine to sit side-by-side
• Walk-in linen cupboard situated in the hallway
• Fresh neutral dcor throughout
• Solar hot water system
• Economical LED lighting installed throughout
• Security alarm and outdoor sensor lights
• Just when you think you've seen it all, step outside and feast your eyes on the appealing north facing undercover alfresco with pitched roof patio which overlooks the meticulous attractive garden including a lawn area for the kids and pets and landscaped borders with a variety of fruit trees and shrubs
• This garden is surrounded by a high brick wall giving privacy from surrounding homes and is very easy to maintain. There is garden lighting, a working water feature and plumbing for a gas BBQ
• Fully automated reticulation system with own bore
• A pathway leads to the back of the home with large storage shed and gated access from the front of the property makes it a safe haven for young children and pets
• New double width carport with double width driveway providing ample off road parking for six vehicles
• Block size 452 sqm
This home is a delightful find and certainly one of the best of the three bedroom homes currently for sale in Hamersley offering a quality lifestyle - so hurry and register your interest before someone else beats you to it!
- Land Size Approx. - 452 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System