8 Trinity Way, Kingsley WA 6026
SUMMER SENSATION House - Property ID: 963415
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home will have something for everyone. Whether it's a dip in the sparkling pool, taking in the view from the alfresco area with a glass of wine or watching the game in one of the living areas - everyone will be happy!
Easy family living is on offer, with a modern kitchen that overlooks the alfresco and pool. Outside there is a large 16x7m grassed area for the kids to play footy or set up a trampoline, with side access and all within walking distance to every possible amenity.
Features you will LOVE about this home:
- Stunning heated pool with views over the valley
- Large alfresco area
- The 3 light and bright living areas
- The centralised kitchen which allows easy sight over the alfresco, pool, dining, and living areas so the kids will never be far away
- Theatre room, formal lounge with dining area and a family room
- The master bedroom is separated away from the minor sleeping quarters, comprising large WIR and ensuite bathroom
- 3 further decent sized bedrooms
- Solar on the roof to keep the bills down
- Ducted air conditioning to keep you cool
- Huge side garden that backs onto Granton Way - endless possibilities with the right planning permission(potential to be a 2 block title?)
- Ample room for the boat or caravan or both
- Walk to all amenities - Kingsley shops/oval and Creaney Primary School, Woodvale Shopping Centre, Whitfords train station and in the Woodvale Catchment area
Call your local Kingsley agent to view today!
- Land Size Approx. - 712 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport