19B Aberfoyle Place, Hamersley WA 6022
A TOUCH OF CLASS! House - Property ID: 955696
Act quickly or risk missing out on this impeccable 3 x 1 family home on a subdivided strata block in quiet loop which will surpass your presentation expectations. No levies or strata fees only joined to adjoining property by carport wall. This thoughtfully modernised home with reverse cycle air con is a pleasure to present for sale in this sought after suburb of Hamersley. Located within walking distance of East Hamersley Primary School, parks, shops and transport, including Warwick Station. This well cared for and very up-to-date property is a real find' for a young family, downsizers or professional couple wishing to move straight in without having anything to do.
• Concealed shaded entrance lined with planted borders leading to secure wooden entry door which opens to welcoming entrance hall with beautiful polished wooden flooring which flows throughout hall, corridor and main family living area so easy to maintain!
• The formal lounge is at the front of the home and is accessed from the hallway by wooden bi-fold doors with glass panels. There is a gas bayonet and Foxtel point here and the room is complete with elegant sheer drapes, interior blind and exterior sunblind
• Through to the family meals area which has attractive built in cupboards and sliding glass door access to the alfresco with split system air con unit
• You cannot fail to be impressed with the kitchen which has an ample array of storage cupboards above and below which contain the kitchen appliances a stainless steel Asko dishwasher, Westinghouse wall oven, Samsung microwave and Savoir-faire 4 burner gas cooktop with overhead extractor fan. Thoughtfully planned and fitted for ease of use, with a breakfast bar, this well equipped kitchen with 1.5 stainless steel sink has a double fridge space and also incorporates a laundry area with second sink, worktop and ample matching cupboards
• The spacious master bedroom is at the front of the home with feature wall and double width fitted wardrobe, sheer drapes, blind and carpeting
• There are two further double and queen sized guest bedrooms with drapes, blinds and carpeting
• Fully tiled family bathroom, which has a bath with overhead shower incorporated and a moulded vanity sink unit with chrome fittings. There is a heat'n'light unit to keep you cosy during cold spells
* Separate WC
• The large private patio is paved and there are steps up to a large reticulated lawn area with mulched and planted borders. Double gate access from the front. There is even room for a pool or double garage here!
• Single carport with gate access to the rear of the property and roller door to the front
• 3sqm garden shed
• The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower beds and established trees & shrubs
• The home has reverse cycle air con
• Rheem Stellar storage HWS
• Block size approximately 472sqm
• Internal living space 97sqm
This delightful home represents all aspects of comfortable functional family living so will appeal to a wide range of buyers and will be snapped up very quickly. Don't hesitate in making this a priority to view.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport