39 Watkins Loop, Tapping WA 6065
Sold for $440,000
SURPRISINGLY SPACIOUS! House - Property ID: 942277
THIS HOME IS UNDER OFFER.
You could have moved straight in without doing a thing to this delightful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home on easily maintained block in whisper quiet semi-rural location close to Conti Reserve. This is an economical solar powered family home with 178 sqm of living space, three living areas, reverse cycle air con, spacious kitchen with granite worktops and neat reticulated gardens. Totally suitable for investors, first time buyers, young families or downsizers who don't want to bother with too many maintenance issues.
• Entrance through wooden door to open plan hallway
• Open aspect formal lounge/theatre room with vertical blinds and quality carpet
• Spacious master bedroom at the front of the home with walk-in robe, TV point, wooden venetian blinds and quality carpet
• Adjoining master en suite with shower cubicle, vanity sink unit with chrome fittings and WC
• The layout of the tiled family living part of the home allows for two living areas, dining section or a games room - all with track lighting
• The well equipped kitchen is fitted with stainless steel appliances (Whirlpool electric oven and gas cooktop).
This is the hub of the home with ample stone benchtop and cupboard space adjoining the family meals and living area which has sliding doors out to paved undercover alfresco
• Shopper's entrance from garage and security alarm
• Three further good sized bedrooms with robes and a combination of vertical and wooden venetian blinds
• Family bathroom with bath, glass shower cubicle, vanity sink unit with chrome fittings
• Laundry with stainless steel sink unit, linen cupboard, storage units and plenty of space for a tumble drier
• Separate WC
• Economical solar power - 12 panels (3KW)
• Reverse cycle air conditioning x 2 units
• 2 Foxtel points and satellite dish
• Fully insulated
• Double garage with additional storage/workshop area and access door to back garden
• Pitched roof paved and partly decked alfresco with custom-made blinds
• Neat newly mulched, reticulated gardens back and front with an array of plants and shrubs
• There is an area laid to lawn for children and pets to play and there is room for a pool
• Block size 480 sqm
• Living area 178 sqm
This is a neat, well cared for home and is sure to impress, so hurry and register your interest before someone else beats you to it!
For further information please contact Lorna Dade, Professionals Michael Johnson & Co
0400 460099 or 9447 1077.
- Building Size Approx. - 178 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 480 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- semi-rural setting