1/337 Oxford Street, Leederville WA 6007
WAREHOUSE LIVING ON OXFORD- U/O 1ST OPEN Townhouse - Property ID: 940583
WAREHOUSE LIVING ON OXFORD- UNDER OFFER AFTER 1ST HOME OPEN. HUGE AMOUNTS OF INTEREST AND DISSAPOINTED BUYSERS WHO MISSED OUT. If you are thinking of selling call me as I would like to introduce these buyers to your property.
The opportunity has arisen to purchase a rare piece of local Leederville history!!
This large double story, 2x1x1 open plan warehouse apartment has been stylishly converted from the old Oxford squash courts and has some of the original materials featured throughout.
Its central location to public transport, shopping and the CBD makes for easy living in this vibrant and friendly community.
Some features that will be sure to impress:
• Floor to ceiling sliding doors and windows to allow the breeze and natural light to filter through
• High raked ceiling's
• Spacious mezzanine/ bedroom and 2nd bedroom
• Seamless open plan living
• Large bathroom with built in laundry
• Stainless steel appliances
• Original polished floorboards (From the squash court)
• Large, rear private courtyard for entertaining
• 3 split system a/c units to help keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter
• Buzzer entry for total security
• Gas bayonet
• Pets allowed with plenty of local parks and sporting grounds near by
• Walking distance to the caf/shopping and entertainment precincts of Leederville and Mount Hawthorn
If you are looking to purchase a unique, one a kind lockup and leave home with care free living or to expand your investment portfolio this property will meet all of your requirements.
Make this your opportunity to view this outstanding residence as you will not be disappointed.
Contact me today for a private viewing or for more information.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Alarm System