2/97 Homer Street, Dianella WA 6059
Walk to Everything.... House - Property ID: 937776
Border of Dianella & Yokine
Locations don't get much better than this..
Situated in an icon street in Dianella Homer Street, boarders Dianella & Yokine. This street front duplex unit is just minutes away from Dianella Plaza shopping centre, and Yokine Park, and is within walking distance of Bayley Street local Deli and Eatery, Drs Surgery, Bottle shop, Newsagency and Chemist. This beautiful unit is also within two minutes walking distance to 4 x Bus transport lines to the city, and Terry Tyzack Swimming Pool; with the gorgeous design on this block, and NO strata fees to worry about as well, you can live here with peace of mind on all levels.
Mt Lawley Senior School, Carmel High School, Carmel Primary School, and Edith Cowan University are all also within a short distance.
This lovely heritage character home has stunning original features and yet has a soothing, chic ambience making it a delightful home with Security Bars, and a fantastic opportunity for first time home buyers, investors and those wishing to downsize.
A home to feel proud of
• Welcoming character entrance opening into inviting lounge;
• Spacious Master bedroom with built-in robes and garden view;
• Cosy 2nd bedroom and 3rd bedroom with built-in robes;
• Newly renovated 1 x bathroom with bath & shower;
• Spacious Lounge & Dining area;
• Generous size newly renovated Laundry with ample cupboards;
• Gleaming floorboards;
• Evaporative Air-conditioning throughout;
• Functional kitchen also with ample cupboard space;
• Gas cook top & hot water system;
• Gorgeous front garden is a delight, leading you to imagine yourself enjoying a morning coffee or afternoon tea;
• Garden Storeroom;
• Lockup garage, and space for 2 other cars;
• Security BARS and lockable gates for added peace of mind;
• Private rear courtyard;
Call your local specialist - Phoebe Liang for home open before it is gone...
- Land Size Approx. - 230 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport