3 Meadow Lark Rise, Kingsley WA 6026
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED
ALL OFFERS BY 5th FEBRUARY House - Property ID: 926175
This grand single storey residence has endless possibilities. Set on a commanding 2025sqm corner block in the prestigious Kingslake Estate, the flexible floor plan with a self contained granny flat could be used as a multi generation home, to run a self contained business, guest quarters or to give the teenage kids a bit of space.
With soaring ceilings, spacious rooms and wide hallways this substantial Colonial-style home located next to Lake Goolellal will be a very special place for one lucky family to call home.
They really don't get much bigger, with over-sized rooms including two dining areas, two lounges, a separate office and the complete self-contained 2 bedroom which comes with its own kitchen, bathroom, living area, and laundry.
A four car garage and room for 12 more on the drive, two laundries, three bathrooms, five linen cupboards, two kitchens, 3 large store rooms and 2 sheds mean everything will have a place.
This luxurious home must be inspected to fully appreciate the size, tranquility, location and lifestyle on offer.
Key features include but are not limited to:
- Double height ceilings throughout the home add to the feeling of space and grandeur
- Designated office overlooking the gardens
- A central kitchen with plenty of cupboards and drawers, a pantry and additional butler's pantry
- A second lounge and formal dining ensure there is plenty of space for every member of the family
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a most impressive walk in robe
- Outside you will find a spacious patio perfect for entertaining which overlooks the sparkling pool
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with stunning limestone steps leading up to the picture perfect verandah where you can enjoy the tranquility this house will provide
- Minor bedrooms are all spacious with BIR
- Oversized living areas
- Trees of every kind and variety can be found in the beautifully landscaped gardens with manicured hedges
- Self-contained 2 bedroom granny flat with its own kitchen, bathroom, living area, and laundry. Perfect guest quarters, teenage retreat or use to run a home business
- Ducted air conditioning with extra split system in granny flat
- Large vegetable patch
- 2 sheds
- Own bore and full reticulation
- Enjoy the multiple walking trails around Lake Goolellal and Yellagonga Parklands
- Exclusive and sought after estate surrounded by quality homes
- The house is over 550sqm inc Garage
- Built in 1997
- Building Size Approx. - 560 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 2025 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System