5 Eastwood Way, Hamersley WA 6022
RIGHT UP YOUR STREET! House - Property ID: 898566
UNDER OFFER! You have just missed out on this charming freshly decorated 3x2, 1972-built home on 771sqm manicured block with own bore and plenty of room for a pool or to build and extend, nestling in quiet road, in sought after area, just a stone's throw from Glendale Primary School, Eglinton Aintree Reserve and all local facilities. This inviting family home has been fastidiously cared for and is in excellent order, with generously proportioned bedrooms and two spacious living areas - the ideal choice for the appreciative growing family, downsizers or first timers.
• Secure gated entrance leading to wooden entry door and light and bright hallway
• The main reception lounge greets you straightaway with ample space for family activities and there is a large family lounge at the front of the property with split system air con and separate dining area alongside. Carpeting and new vertical blinds
• Through the archway to the kitchen which is original and has wooden cupboards above and below, a double stainless steel sink and a freestanding Chef electric cooker. There is so much space in this area to extend the kitchen to your own design
• The laundry adjoins the kitchen with double stainless steel sinks set into cupboards and large floor-to-ceiling storage units there is room for a tumble drier
• The master bedroom is king size with double width sliding mirrored robes, a split system air con unit and new vertical louvre blinds. There is a sliding glass door which opens directly onto the back garden. The sparkling fully tiled master en suite is light and bright with a shower cubicle, ceramic sink in waterproof vanity unit with chrome fittings and WC
• The two guest bedrooms are queen size and have new venetian blinds.
• The family bathroom is in keeping with the era in which it was built, but is in excellent condition and contains a shower in glass cubicle, low-level bath, vanity sink unit and WC
• There is a gas bayonet and two split system air con units for heating and cooling
• Two Foxtel points and several TV and internet points throughout
• Gas storage HWS
• Fully insulated to keep warm in winter and cool in summer
• Security alarm, RCD compliance and smoke alarm compliance
• This home has lots of potential to change the floor plan around to suit your lifestyle and even enough room to build on at the back of the property without comprising on space
• Jarrah door frames and skirting throughout
• Two louvred linen presses in hallway
• Downlights to living areas and Bed 1, LED Oysters to Beds 2 and 3 wet areas and front door
• Five year warranty on termite control
• The home has recently been professionally decorated internally and externally
• Single tandem garage and off road parking for several vehicles (potential to extend the garage at the back into the garden area or to build a double garage)
• The manicured reticulated garden with own bore is mainly laid to lawn back and front with neatly mulched and attractively planted borders and an abundance of shrubs and bushes
• Pick your own grapes from the ancient grapevine which grows profusely over a pergola at the side of the property and enjoy the beautiful Jacaranda tree in the front garden
• There is plenty of room for a pool
• 771 sqm block
This home is very realistically priced for today's market. Don't delay view today!
Call Lorna Dade 0400 460099 for an appointment.
- Land Size Approx. - 771 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport