8 King Place, Padbury WA 6025
STUNNING SUNSETS & OCEAN VIEWS! House - Property ID: 892453
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - THIS PROPERTY IS NOW UNDER OFFER!
You could have been the one to enjoy stunning sunsets, from this elevated position, high on the hill and take in the ocean views from the balcony of this immense SIX bedroom, double storey home which has been partly renovated. There is so much space for even the largest of families with two living areas and four king size bedrooms with triple sliding robes. Two of the ground floor bedrooms could be configured to make a study, gym, playroom or additional living area.
If you don't mind a little TLC to complete the renovation project, you'll have to be quick, to snap up this beautiful home in a stunning location for a bargain price before someone else beats you to it! This was meant to be the current owner's dream home but changed circumstances force a move prior to the completion of the work. So if you want to put your own stamp on a beautiful property for a bargain price, a bathroom requires a renovation, the below-ground pool also needs to be completely refurbished and there is a partly finished brick storage room to the rear of the property.
Fantastic original cornices and a beautiful ceiling rose greet you over the stairway as you ascend to the first floor.
Ground floor comprises :
• Welcoming entry hall with wooden and frosted glass door, understairs cupboard and attractive wood veneer flooring which flows throughout the hallway and main living areas
• Through to open plan dining room which adjoins the compact, but well fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, Whirlpool oven and 5 burner cooktop, microwave housing and Whirlpool stainless steel dishwasher
• The family living area is to the rear of the home and overlooks the spacious pitched and partly enclosed alfresco area which has plenty of room to entertain on a large scale
• There is a spacious bedroom on the ground floor with triple sliding robes and two further bedrooms which are currently used as storage/study rooms
• The newly renovated fully tiled family bathroom has a double width open front shower with huge rain shower head, deep bath and separate WC. There is a heat'n'light unit to keep you cosy in cool weather
• Incorporated into the bathroom is the laundry area with stainless steel sink and room for a combined washer/drier .
First floor accommodation :
• Extremely spacious lounge with wood veneer flooring, gas feature flame fire and bar area with sliding door access to large balcony which is a great place to relax and take in the views over the rooftops to the ocean
• Three king size bedrooms all with triple width sliding robes and one has a small balcony from which to enjoy breakfast or an evening tipple in peaceful solitude taking in this awesome panoramic vista
• Second family bathroom with vanity sink unit and bath with shower over
• Separate powder room with wash hand basin and WC
• The home has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and there are abundant ceiling fans and spotlights fitted throughout
• Quality drapes, sheers and four panel white gloss wooden doors are fitted to all main rooms
• Carport and plenty of off-street parking
• Front garden mainly laid to lawn with neat borders planted with shrubs and trees
• Block size 750 sqm
• Solar hot water system
• Close to transport, shops and schools and in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac location
• Shire rates : $1450 p.a. Water rates : $1000 p.a.
For further information please contact Lorna Dade, Professionals Michael Johnson & Co
0400 460099 or 9447 1077.
- Land Size Approx. - 750 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ocean views