10 Arrochar Court, Hamersley WA 6022
RIGHT UP YOUR STREET! House - Property ID: 863762
THIS HOME IS UNDER OFFER!
You have just missed this charming, tastefully modernised, solar powered and beautifully presented 3x1, 1982-built duplex family home, nestling in quiet cul-de-sac, but with easy access to Wanneroo Road, East Hamersley Primary School and Warwick Grove shopping centre. Every space in this delightful home has been cleverly utilised to great effect and offers roomy accommodation for the growing family, downsizers, first time buyers, retirees or investors. A well laid out garden with shed, paved and grass areas with planted borders, established shrubs and trees, a large undercover alfresco and plenty of off-street parking make this an ideal home which caters for all the family's needs. Attached to the neighbouring home only by shared garage wall, no strata fees or levies.
Features of the home include :
• Secure wooden entry door leading into light and bright tiled hallway
• Walk through to attractive open aspect lounge with sheer drapes, TV point, reverse cycle air con unit and inviting views onto the courtyard garden to stretch your imagination
• Large kitchen the heart of the home - with ample white wooden units, pantry cupboard and extensive workbench space. Appliances include a Westinghouse wall oven and grill, overhead extractor canopy and instant Baumatic induction cook top. There is housing for a microwave oven and space for a double fridge
• The family meals area adjoins the kitchen
• The master bedroom at the back of the home can accommodation a king size bed and has a second reverse cycle air con unit installed and a spacious cupboard
• There are two spacious guest bedrooms, both with blinds and double cupboards
• Cosy easy-maintenance wood-look flooring flows throughout the main rooms of the home linked by ceramic tiled areas
• The laundry has a stainless steel sink and a separate WC
• The smart family bathroom has a bath with chrome shower overhead and a vanity sink unit with chrome fittings. A remote controlled heat'n'light unit ensures you will keep warm in cold weather
• This home has lots of potential to change the floorplan around to suit your lifestyle. The garage is currently being utilised as a games room, but could very easily be turned back into a garage with the removal of a plasterboard wall
• Adjacent to the alfresco under the main roof of the home is an annexe building which is currently being utilised as a gym but would serve as a splendid home office, workroom or rumpus room
• Fully reticulated gardens back and front with lots of off-street parking
• The back garden is laid to lawn with paved areas, planted borders and there is a 3sqm garden shed tucked away in the corner reached by a stepping stone pathway
• Spacious undercover alfresco area with gate access to the front of the home
• Fully insulated to keep warm in winter and cool in summer
• Instantaneous gas HWS
• Economical solar panels - 15 panels (3.75kw)
• 500 sqm block
• 105 sqm of living space
• Shire rates = $1329 p.a. Water rates = $786 p.a.
This home is very realistically priced for today's market. Don't delay view today!
Call Lorna Dade 0400 460099 for an appointment.
- Building Size Approx. - 105 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 500 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport