64 Booker Street, Dianella WA 6059
Class Extraordinaire family home in a sought after location.. House - Property ID: 847188
Under Offer by Phoebe Liang
VERY RARELY DO YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A UNIQUE ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED,2 STOREY FAMILY HOME IN SORT AFTER LOCATION.
Multiple living areas and unique space afforded by this extraordinary home.
Remarkably well maintained throughout it is distinguished by high ceilings, exception to detail, and Panoramic views from all levels.
The impressive scale of the living areas is divided into three separate areas, with the homes main entertaining area overlooking, Lovely poolside courtyard.
A short stroll to Dianella Heights Primary School (being one of the top primary school in the State), Parks, Public transport and Pimlott Street Shopping centre and perfectly positioned within easy access to the Perth CBD.
* Charming, elegant front porch entry with garden/water feature that lead to the main double solid jarrah front doors.
* Timeless and glistening Black Butt flooring throughout the hallway and main living areas
* High ceilings finished with Jarrah exposed beams
* Two connecting spacious living areas, one with exposed brick, gas fire place and stylish bar
* Formal Lounge and dining area
* Kitchen with plenty of storage space, Electric oven and gas cook top stove, large bench tops all highlighted by a sweeping island bench that is a great place for friends and family to congregate.
* Dining area with plenty of room for the family
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* King size master bedroom with balcony, ensuite, huge walk in robes and lounge retreat area
* Three minor bedrooms also king size, with built in robes
* Large tiled main bathroom perfectly positioned next to all three bedrooms, with separate toilet
* Lots of windows provide loads of natural light
* Laundry is located off the three bedroom area and also leads to the second bathroom, second toilet and even has access to the backyard
* Flawlessly entertain in the back yard with an outdoor built in BBQ and swimming pool
Extra Details Include:
* Original owner
* Security Alarm System
* Roller shutters in the main living area
* Beautiful and Elegant Window Treatments from Grace
* Amazing Balcony Views
* Extra Sunroom so can be 5 Bedrooms or Guest Room with a view
Ducted vacuum facility for easy cleaning connection points
Gas points throughout
* Separate Adults retreat area
* Salt Water Swimming Pool
* Auto double garage with spacious store room
* Good sized patio area
* Fruit trees and vegetable patch
* Maintenance free garden with neat verge lawns
* One Owner
Wait no longer, quality and size in this location rarely comes to market and it is with great pleasure that I present this unique, spacious, one of a kind architecturally designed grand family home ready for you to enjoy.
Ensconced in this private location, this amazing home will take your breath away. This irresistibly charming home is sure to impress your guests.
Please contact Phoebe Liang: 0418 228 828
- Land Size Approx. - 733 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport