21 Bencubbin Crescent, Dianella WA 6059
Resplendent with EleganceFinance Declined Second Chance, Contact Agent for private viewing... House - Property ID: 846105
Welcome inside this magnificent character two - storey home where the finest furnishings are finished to perfection, winning Charm at Every Turn.
Located in prestigious St Andrews Estate, this sensational home has been built with the specific purpose of combining the use of natural raw materials with futuristic design by original owner, offering the look and feel of a private estate complete with stunning views; easy access to all local amenities.
Once step in the property, sprawling green lawns, established trees, landscaped gardens and a sparkling lap pool provide the perfect backdrop to this Hamptons-inspired residence. You can enjoy the magic of the Australian outdoors as the kids splash in the pool and play ball on the lawn from the comforts of your own territory...
Inside, the ground floor is highlighted by an elegant open-plan living, dining area and gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, European appliances and quality cabinets that are offset by the warmth of porcelain tiles throughout and high ceilings. Extending from the open plan living is the spacious family, Multi- functional rooms. The large master bedroom with suite is complete with wall to wall built-in robes, a private ensuite with vanity, shower and separate toilet.
Upstairs, you will find the sleeping quarters comprising of four spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, conveniently positioned in close-proximity to the Semi - Ensuite bathroom with quality full-height tiles.
Spacious family living area access to the wrap-around feature balcony with timber balustrading to capture the ever-changing sunsets across the amazing views.
Your appointment with EleganceCall Phoebe Liang today on: 0418 228 828 to arrange a viewing.
The Ground Floor offers:
- Open Void Gallery in entry with High ceiling
- Illustrious and large open plan living area with double Glass doors to Frame Cedar Patio.
- Master Suite with Full-tiled private En-suite
- Family & living & Theater
- Spacious Gift storage room
- Gourmet Kitchen with breakfast bar, granite benchtops, European Appliances and quality cabinets
- Home Office
- Bathroom with Vanity, Shower and Toilet facilities
- Laundry with Linen-Cupboard and Shoot connecting to first floor
- Secure 3 Cars Garage with ample storage
- Undercover Alfresco entertaining area
- Sprawling landscaped lawns and garden beds with established trees
- Lap Sparkling Lap Pool
The First Floor offers:
- Private family living area with balcony views
- Four Spacious Bedrooms with built-in robes
- Semi Ensuite with Vanity, Built-in Bath and Shower
- Private Wrap-around feature Balcony with timber balustrading
- Stunning natural beauty Views and ever-changing Sunsets
- Polished porcelain tiles throughout .
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air conditioning throughout
- Beautiful Winder Treatments
- Full-height tiling to bathroom
- Security Alarm
- Luxury and soothing Spa with Wall Feature.
- Swimming pool with Water Feature
- Vacuum cleaning system
- Reticulated Lawns and pool top us using on-site bore
- Gorgeous Gazebo &Portico
- Located on a quiet and decent street
- Walking Distance to the St Andrew's Grammar
A modern family residence with a practical floor plan offering a relaxed and invited open feel with premium interior surfaces and high end appliances. This is a house of true functional design giving you privacy and a low maintenance footprint. Presented like new, and finished to exacting and elegant standards the home will tempt the most fastidious buyers and provide the ultimate in lifestyle entertaining with minimal upkeep.
- Land Size Approx. - 713 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport